Terms of Service for www.cbdshop.co.za
This agreement is in effect as of Sep 25, 2013.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
f. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post,
i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.vapeshop.co.za employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.vapeshop.co.za and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from www.vapeshop.co.za or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Www.vapeshop.co.za will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.vapeshop.co.za, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of www.cbdshop.co.za and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by www.vapeshop.co.za.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by www.vapeshop.co.za. It can be accessed
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, www.vapeshop.co.za EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
VapeShop (Pty) Ltd Indemnity Form.
Hereby confirm and acknowledge apon purchase the following:
- I understand that mechanical mods are for advanced users and I have knowledge of ohms’ law and battery safety.
- I acknowledge that I was shown and offered an alternative product of same quality and similar price to the mechanical mod.
- I understand that VapeShop (Pty) Ltd [“VapeShop”] and its Directors, Members, Employees, agents and/or affiliates highly advise the use quality high drain batteries, as sold by all reputable vape stores; and advise against the use of Efest, Trustfire and other low cost cells.
- I am purchasing a product from VapeShop at my own risk. I hereby, hold harmless VapeShop and its Directors, Members, Employees, Agents and/or affiliates thereof [The “Indemnified Parties”] against all liability regarding the said purchased product, for any and all claims whatsoever and howsoever arising, including without limitation to any consequential loss or claim arising from and including any loss, theft or damage to my property (whether corporeal or otherwise) or any injuries and/or death which may arise irrespective of the cause of such claim, and in particular whether arising through negligence or recklessness, and whether liability would be vicarious or not.
- I furthermore indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any litigation expenses, attorney’s fees, loss, liability, damage or costs which the Indemnified Parties may incur as a result of such a claim.
- I irrevocably waive all claims (including future claims and claims by the executor of my estate) I may have against the Identified Parties; and irrevocably indemnify the Indemnified Parties against all claims that may be made against the Indemnified Parties by myself, and/or any party gaining access to and use of the product through me.
- This agreement shall be effective and binding on me, and/or any party allowed access to and use of the product by me.
- By purchasing this product it is an acceptance of indemnity, I declare that I am fully aware of the possible risks that the aforesaid product has or might have whether at the time of purchasing the product or in future, due to malfunctioning, negligence or in the course of correct use of the product.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
VapeShop (Pty) Ltd
31a Jellicoe Ave Rosebank,Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2196, South Africa